Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

Baby Shower

So this is a mixed post. I threw a baby shower for my friend Amy this weekend. Her colors were Green, Brown and Orange. Finding things that were her colors was a little tricky but I think we did a pretty good job. My mom made the cute banner and got the balloons. I don't think I could throw a party without my mom she is such a big help. I know not everything is a cake that I'm posting but it's all too cute not to share :)

Confetti cupcakes with Swiss Meringue Buttercream frosting. Yum!
Baby Rattle cake pops. Vanilla cake with cream cheese frosting covered in chocolate and the other end is modeling chocolate.
Diaper Cake!
 

My mom also made this super cute fox rice bag. Sooo cute!

1 comment:

  1. I loved everything!! Thank you so much for all you did, you are the best friend in the world!

    ReplyDelete