Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Peanut Butter Cup Cake

I generally don't do any Peanut anything orders (my son is allergic) but this was a special order and my husband requested that I make it. Special arrangements were made to have my son at his Grandparents house when the cake was made and I was very careful to clean and throw away any extras after.

I hear the cake was delicious. The inside of this cake consisted of chocolate cake with a very thick layer of delicious peanut butter filling in the middle, everything was covered in ganache and finished off with some fondant. Of course I didn't get any super good pictures but thanks to the person who ordered the cake he sent my husband a picture of the birthday girl with her cake. I think it gives you a better idea of the size of the cake.



No comments:

Post a Comment