Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Baby Rattle Cake Pops

I had a good friend contact me on Monday asking if there was any possible way I could make some little bite sized treats for a baby shower she was throwing on Wednesday. My mom suggested cake pops. I've made cake pops before but it's been a few years. The last time I made cake pops was for Brooklyn's birthday when I was pregnant and I got super sick making them. Anyway I decided I was up for the challenge again.


 It took a minute to get back in the groove for cake pops but the end result was pretty cute. The cake pops were made to look like baby rattles. I used straws instead of regular sticks and used modeling chocolate for the bottom of the rattle. I would also like to point out that I hand placed all of the sprinkles... if I do these again I'm going to have to figure out a better method for placing the sprinkles. I heard back from my friend and someone else who attended the baby shower and it sounds like everyone liked them... I love hearing when people enjoy my work!

1 comment:

  1. This must have taken you forever. They turned out GREAT, as to be expected from you :)

    ReplyDelete